DISCLAIMER AND USER AGREEMENT
On the Carthage Crushed Limestone website, and all pages linked thereto (collectively, the "Site"), AmeriCold Logistics, LLC, d/b/a Carthage Crushed Limestone ("Americold"), makes statements, provides documents, reports, recommendations, suggestions, descriptions, possible uses, specifications, material safety data, analysis and other information regarding products sold by the business known as Carthage Crushed Limestone (collectively, the "Information"). The Information was obtained from sources considered reliable and reasonably believed to be accurate, but is nevertheless provided subject to the following limiting terms and conditions:
- The Site is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Site are subject to the terms and conditions of this General Company Disclaimer Statement and User Agreement (the "User Agreement") and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET OUT IN THIS USER AGREEMENT ARE REASONABLE.
- Americold reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes. From time to time, the Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Americold endorses the website(s). Americold has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and in no event shall such content be deemed to be part of the Information. You may not create a link to the Site from another website or document without Americold's prior written consent.
- The Information and materials used and displayed on the Site, including but not limited to any text, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Americold or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or customers/vendors and may be protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Americold or the appropriate related entity.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OR INFRINGEMENTS AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF MISSOURI. NEITHER AMERICOLD NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND/OR AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SITE. The Information, facts, and opinions provided are no substitute for professional advice. This Site is for informational purposes and should be used in conjunction with appropriate professional advice. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing Americold does not warrant that that the Site will be constantly available, or available at all.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, neither Americold, nor its parent, subsidiaries or any affiliates, assumes any responsibility for any inaccuracies or lack of completeness in the Information or for hidden or unapparent conditions of any of the property, products, or services described in the Information that would render any such items more or less valuable or desirable, or for other engineering or other investigative measures that might be required to discover such issues.
- The Information made available on the Site is only suggestive to indicate the type of materials that may be tendered to a buyer and the potential use of the material. The Information may NOT be used for any other purpose.
- Your use of any services or the Site is at your own risk. NEITHER AMERICOLD, NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND/OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST AMERICOLD, NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND/OR AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, notwithstanding conflict of law principles. If any provision of this User Agreement is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this User Agreement.